Bettina L. Hollis
Phone: (516) 622-0606
Ms. Hollis is an associate in the litigation department focusing her practice on complex litigation involving tort, insurance and public health law.
In recent years she has represented clients throughout the nation in complex environmental, class action and toxic tort cases.
After graduating from law school, she worked for a prominent Manhattan law firm in the areas of environmental law and complex tort litigation.
Prior to entering law school, Bettina Hollis was the office manager and systems administrator for Satty, Levine & Ciacco, CPAs, P.C. a mid-sized Long Island Accounting firm.
While in Law School, she continued to work full-time at the CPA firm and interned at the Catholic Charities – Refugee & Immigrant’s Rights Clinic and United States District Court Judge, Honorable E. Thomas Boyle., of the Eastern District of New York.
In addition to working full-time, Ms. Hollis was active in her school’s community; she was co-President of the International Law Society and Animal Law Society and Executive Research Editor of the New York International Law Review and Journal of International and Comparative Law.
As a Law Student, Ms. Hollis was also involved with the American Bar Association (ABA) Law Student Division, where she served as Second Circuit Lieutenant Governor for Non-Traditional Students and Student Liaison for the Client Counseling Competition, which was held at the University of Oklahoma.
- St. John’s University, School of Law
- State University of New York at Geneseo
- U.S. District Court – Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- As well as All Courts of the State of New York
- And All Courts of the State of New Jersey
- NYC Bar Committee on International Environmental Law
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- She also supports various state and local charities